Only Jesus: What It Really Means to Be Saved
Only Jesus: What It Really Means to Be Saved by John MacArthur
What does it mean to be a Christian? What did Jesus mean when He said, "Follow me"?
Based on his classic bestseller, The Gospel According to Jesus, pastor and author John MacArthur explores the gospel Jesus himself preached--the radical message his followers risked everything to live out. Only Jesus helps readers gain a thorough and proper understanding of the true way to salvation by examining questions like these:
- What does it mean to be saved?
- What is saving grace?
- Why do Christians call Jesus "Lord"?
- Why does the Cross matter?
- What does it mean to be born again?
- What did Jesus teach about eternal life?
- What do "sin" and "repentance" mean?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in salvation?
Only Jesus is perfect for Christians who want a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ or seekers who want to know who Jesus is and what he taught. John MacArthur will guide you in discovering how Jesus' actual words and teachings call us to salvation and new life through the power of the Holy Spirit. Drastic changes will result in our hearts and lives when we truly answer Christ's call to discipleship.
Publisher: Thomas Nelson