Brave Dad: Raising Your Kids to Love and Follow God
Brave Dad: Raising Your Kids to Love and Follow God by John MacArthur
Become the Dad Your Kids Need
The rewards of being a brave dad are great. But no guts, no glory. First you have to be willing to follow God's job description for dads as given in the Bible.
In Brave Dad you'll receive guidance on...
- the starting point of being a godly dad—loving your wife
- how to raise children who desire to follow God
- ways to lovingly discipline kids and encourage obedience
- traps to avoid in the course of parenting
- the power of a dad's example to shape children for life
When you commit yourself to being a brave dad, God will help you every step of the way. There is no surer path to a lifetime of family blessings!
We Also Recommend
Taking God At His Word: Why the Bible Is Knowable, Necessary, and Enough, and What That Means for You and Me