by Ken Ham (Author), Greg Hall (Author), Todd Hillard (Author)
A stunning revelation about the nation's Christian colleges!
Apologetics powerhouse Ken Ham teams with Dr. Greg Hall for an eye-opening assessment of 200 Christian colleges and universities from across America. During the unprecedented 2010 study by Britt Beemer's America's Research Group (ARG), these colleges were polled on core faith questions...and the results are revealing and shocking!
- Examine the beginnings of the Ivy League schools and their now forgotten purpose at their formation
- Get tips for choosing colleges and questions you must ask to ensure your children will be instructed to stand boldly on God's Word.
- ARG interviewed university presidents, academic deans/vice presidents, as well as the heads of the science and theology/religion departments.
Discover how these institutions address the cultural battlefield of science, Christianity, and the accuracy of the Bible, including views of inspiration, inerrancy, and infallibility. Get tips for choosing colleges and questions you must ask to ensure your children will be instructed to stand boldly on God's Word. Will your college of choice pass the critical test by building your child's faith instead of destroying it?
- Publisher : Master Books (April 15, 2011)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 238 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0890516073
- ISBN-13 : 9780890516072
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.8 inches