Zondervan Handbook of Biblical Archaeology
by J. Randall Price, H. Wayne House
The Zondervan Handbook of Biblical Archaeology provides readers with a book-by-book (Genesis through Revelation) presentation of the most significant archaeological discoveries that enhance our understanding of the biblical text. This handbook is full of color photos, charts, and maps that help illuminate the text of Scripture.
About the Book
Explore significant archaeological discoveries pertaining to every book of the Bible.
Laypersons, pastors, students, academics, and anyone looking for a current and comprehensive biblical archaeology resource need look no further. The Zondervan Handbook of Biblical Archaeology provides a wealth of information that supplements the historical context of the Bible, providing a window into the past that will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of biblical text.
Immerse yourself in the world of the Bible with these special features:
- Introduction to the field of archaeology
- Archaeological discoveries in canonical order
- The latest photos and information from new discoveries
- Aerial photos of excavation sites
- Photos of artifacts and historic structures
- Sidebars and study helps
- Robust glossary
- Detailed maps
- ISBN: 9780310286912
- ISBN 10: 0310286913
- Imprint: Zondervan Academic
- On Sale: 2017-11-28
- Pages: 416
- List Price: $42.99
- Publisher: Zondervan Academic
- Publication Date: 2017-11-28
- Trim Size: 194.000mm x 241.000mm x 38.000mm