The Journal of The Math3ma Institute is a new home for expository articles on research in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) written for the ambitious lay person with interests in these fields of study. Unlike traditional academic outlets, a primary aim of this journal is to draw wide audiences to STEM by demystifying exciting, yet complex, topics and sharing them with clarity.
Prospective authors include faculty members of The Master’s University as well as scholars and research scientists from other institutions who are passionate about their work and wish to make the excitement of their field accessible to a broad audience.
- Abner Chou, The Master's University
- Tai-Danae Bradley, Sandbox@Alphabet
- Monica Vroman, The Master's University and Rutgers University
- John MacArthur, The Master's University and Grace Community Church
- Matthew A. McLain, The Master's University
- E. Miles Stoudenmire, Flatiron Institute
- Joseph W. Francis, The Master's University