In It to Win It: Pursuing Victory in the One Race that Really Counts
In It to Win It: Pursuing Victory in the One Race that Really Counts by Steven J. Lawson
What believer doesn't want to succeed in the Christian life? God's desire is for His people to experience real success--the kind that lasts into eternity and not the world's fleshly substitute.
With the help of athletic illustrations both from Scripture and real life, you will learn what it takes to be your best by discovering...
- what it really means to put God first in all things
- how to live the Christian life in God's power
- the essentials for building spiritual endurance
- effective ways to avoid hindrances and temptation
- the keys to making the best choices and finishing strong
Winning with God makes you a winner in every area of life. No matter what your occupation or background, the principles in this book will enable you to experience God's kind of success--a success that will have a positive impact on all you do.
We Also Recommend
Taking God At His Word: Why the Bible Is Knowable, Necessary, and Enough, and What That Means for You and Me