The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.
The LSB Handy Size Edition is the perfect everyday carry. Its size allows for personal enjoyment in your daily reading and studying of God’s word. Our hope is that this edition will serve you well—through many years of use—as the design, materials, and craftsmanship intend to do.
- Full text of the Legacy Standard Bible with complete foreword
- 9.5 font size
- Black letter with red for book titles, running headers, chapter & page numbers
- Line matched typesetting by 2K Denmark 🇩🇰
- 1-inch outer margin for notes
- 46 dot matrix pages at the back for additional notes
- 32GSM, French-milled paper 🇫🇷 (same as the NASB Handy Size & LSB NT w/ Ps & Pr)
- 1,728 pages
- Smyth-sewn, paste-down binding
- Rounded spine and page corners
- Foil stamping on spine (*except for Rhytide Black)
- Italian Cowhide with perimeter stitching
- Two double-sided satin ribbons by Berisfords of England 🇬🇧
- Tables for weights, measurements, and monetary units
- Printing and binding by Royal Jongbloed in the Netherlands 🇳🇱